The PDBREPORT database is generated 100% automatically using the
A linux version of WHAT_CHECK is freely
available for academia and industry alike.
Commercial and non-commercial users are free to download WHAT_CHECK, and
use it for
all forms of research and education. However, there are some restrictions:
So, WHAT_CHECK is for your research/education purposes only. Of course,
industry can sell all
products produced using WHAT_CHECK without restrictions, but nobody can
start selling WHAT_CHECK
reports, and nobody is allowed to make a WWW server that produces
WHAT_CHECK results or modified
- You cannot redistribute without our explicit permission to do so.
- If you modify the program (or datafiles, etc), you have to make that
new code available to us.
- You make the proper acknowledgements, and/or refer to the proper articles.
- You cannot sell WHAT_CHECK or WHAT_CHECK results.
- You cannot make WHAT_CHECK based servers or services.
If you use WHAT_CHECK, please refer to:
Errors in protein structures.
R.W.W. Hooft, G. Vriend, C. Sander, E.E. Abola, Nature (1996) 381, 272-272.